Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Worst Work Event Ever...

It is a LONG story, but the short version is I was told that a work event was kid friendly and it would be great if I brought my kids.  That is about all I knew about it.  I thought it was just my co-workers in the Advancement office.  Matt was getting home late, so I loaded them up and into Champaign we headed.

Well, this was NOT a kid-friendly event (was not overly happy with my co-worker who encouraged bringing kids) and the Barnards did not stay for the whole event.  When Brecke started to hit the cheerio container on my shoulder because she was mad I picked her up and cheerios started to fly--that was when we made our exit.  The kids got an earful from me on the way home. :)

Joyce our college photographer was there and she LOVES Alex and Brecke, so she captured these PRIOR to the event  (when they were still listening and not screaming)!

Don't they look sweet and innocent!!??

A little iPhone entertainment.

One, two buckle my shoe



No comments:

Post a Comment