Saturday, May 5, 2012

What was I Thinking?????

When Matt and I were trying to figure out what to get Brecke for her birthday, I made a suggestion of this nice looking sandbox that I had found.  Well...that is what we decided and as of yesterday, it got placed and some sand was dumped!

30 minutes later as I was trying to brush sand off my sweaty 4 year old before he came in to eat lunch and take a nap...I thought "what was I thinking!!??"  Another 30 minutes and I was like "how the heck is their sand in his BED already!!!??"

Oh well...they will love it!

Dad getting it prepped

The first of the sand being dumped

Alex ran and got Brecke her new sand toys that Aunt Allie, Uncle John and the kids gave her for her b-day

1 comment:

  1. I see LOTS of farming ahead in this "field" and many summer hours spent outside!

    ReplyDelete