Tuesday, May 22, 2012

BIG YELLOW BUS!!!

Today is the last day of 3-year-old preschool and that means--FIELDTRIP!  Alex has been talking about this for about three weeks now!  He has been so excited to actually ride in a big yellow school bus instead of always just seeing them drive by!  I remember being so excited to go on field trips.  I specifically remember the excitement I felt trying to get to sleep the night before our annual trips to Adventureland.  Alex made me think of that last night when I believe it actually dawned on him that TOMORROW was the big day--his eyes and smile just lit up!!!

Anyway, it was a gorgeous morning and the kiddos all lined up for me to take a picture of them before they left.
This is the morning and afternoon Tuesday/Thursday classes.  Pretty good odds for the 5 girls!
He got on real slow--he was checking every inch of the bus out!


Sitting in the front row with his best friend, Natalie.
The first stop was the Moyer Library to learn a bit more about libraries and to have story time.

Next was McDonalds for a hash brown.


Then it was off to Mary Ann's Pet Grooming!  This was Alex's favorite.  I don't have any pictures, but he talked and talked about the big dogs and all the little dogs that were there and how they got haircuts!

Hard to believe his first year of preschool is over already!  He has grown so much since he began last September (literally 3 inches).  He has learned his shapes, colors, counting, made some great new buddies, learned to listen to directions, and has picked up some nice manners.

Next year, he will go on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8AM-10:50AM.

So proud of our little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment