Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Very Happy Mother's Day!

A simple day with the three most important people in my life!  It was a good day!  A nice breakfast together, sunday school and church, lunch on the grill, naps, a little sun for Mommy while laying on the deck, a run to Home Depot for some flower pots for the new deck (unsuccessful), and some DQ ice cream (my only rule at DQ was that I was NOT sharing mine for once)!!!

Love the squints!  Yes, Brecke has all sorts of beads around her neck, a red headband, and a white bow in her hair.  Thank goodness she chose to accessorize herself AFTER church!! ;)
Love these two to pieces!
Alex was soooo lovey today.  I got so many kisses and hugs today during church that both the high school boys behind us and the old ladies commented about how much he must love his mommy after church!  Hey...I will take every last one of them!  He made me a card in sunday school and he and his teacher came to find me before church to give it to me.  He was absolutely adorable telling me Happy Mother's Day and almost tackling me with hugs as I knelt down by him!  He even was riding the tractor helping Daddy this afternoon and was yelling to me on the deck Happy Mother's Day!  Needless to say--I was not forgotten today.  Bless their hearts!

The day could have only been better if I could have seen my Mom on this special day!  Thanks Mom for giving me life, loving me unconditionally, raising me to be independent and well rounded, and for saying "no" to me once and awhile!  Love you so very much!

1 comment: