Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy May Day!

Some of my most fun memories were making May Day baskets when I was a kid!  When I married Matt, he had never heard of such a thing!  Ever since Alex has gone to daycare, we have made May Day baskets to share with his friends.  No one around here does May Day baskets or really even know much about the story of May Day baskets.  Since that is the case, it makes it even more fun for us!  Alex and I had a blast putting them together this year.  He did it all himself for the most part and took "assigning a name to a cup" very seriously!  He knew who he wanted to get what!
Alex is into funny faces right now.  This was the best picture of the baskets with both kids! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Nice work, Alex! Bet the people you give these to love the surprise!!

    ReplyDelete