Friday, August 31, 2012

Couldn't Stop Smiling!!

Alex has been asking to go to the dentist for about 3 months now, so I decided to make him an appointment for a "happy visit".  Our dentist does happy visits for little ones so they can come and sit in the chair, become comfortable with leaning back and having the big light in their face, visit about their teeth, get their teeth counted, and then get a toy.

To say that Alex was excited is understatement! The kid asked about everyday when he got to go to the dentist.  He beamed all the way into town and everyone in the waiting room was so impressed that he was so excited to "go to the dentist"!  I know that that won't always be the case, but I enjoyed his innocence.


Hanging out in the waiting room

He had his mouth open SOOO wide, I could hear him still "smiling" with his mouth open!

Getting his teeth counted.  He has 20! 
Picking out his ball--then he looked down and discovered the teeth molds!
Dr. Schultz commented how nice his teeth were--healthy gums, no cavities, and the perfect amount of space between the baby teeth.  

We will be back in a year for a cleaning before kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment