Today was a great day in my book...College Game Day started, the Illini won their football game, Iowa State won their football game and Alex, Matt and I got to go watch Iowa State beat Illinois in volleyball! It took all five matches...but wow can those girls play volleyball! My Illini buddies that we were sitting with were not thrilled with my loud cheering for the "wrong" team! ;) Have to admit it felt good to cheer on my Cyclones! Alex enjoyed it too. It got a little long for him, but he was a good sport!
![]() |
| He had the "I Block" student section to entertain him. |
![]() |
| Popcorn makes everything a bit more fun! |
Alex was not into getting any photos, so this is what I have. :)
Afterwards we enjoyed a nice supper out with our friend Kendra (who Alex adores).


No comments:
Post a Comment