Saturday, August 18, 2012

Another First...

I took Brecke in for her first haircut today (28 months old).  We went to the Speak Easy Salon in Gibson City to see Alicia.  She does a nice job with Alex--so now she gets the other Barnard child too!

I thought this is either going to be a piece of cake or an absolute nightmare.  I was happy to see her climb right up there and perch herself on the big cushion!  Obviously she was excited to be a big girl and get her haircut like Algee (Alex).  She always goes and has to watch Alex get his done--now it was her turn!

I wanted Alecia to trim off some of the dead ends and take bit of length off the back to let the sides catch up a bit.  Before we started, with her hair pulled straight--it was in the middle of her back.  Now it is between her shoulder blades, but looks healthier and blends well with the sides.  So we probably took actually 1.5-2 inches off.

Getting ready to start! Doesn't she look so grown up!?




Finished!
You can see for yourself...




1 comment:

  1. I like your haircut, Brecke! I can tell you sat really still while she was cutting your hair. Good job!

    ReplyDelete