Sunday, August 12, 2012

Go Illini!

We had a blast as a family at our first Illini Fan Appreciation night!  Alex was so proud to get his football signed and Brecke was not going to put her poster down!  She barely would give it to the players to sign! ;)  Alex gave "knuckles" to about half the team and of course, Brecke flirted with all of them too!  

When the music started...our kids started rocking out dancing.  Brecke even got herself photographed and videotaped by Illini Athletics.

After the signatures, we hit the field to play some football, check out the new turf and take some more pictures.  










She LOVES her poster!!!  

He is all business!



A little tackle football!  Sis is taking big bro down!




Chillin' on the 50

Tackle Daddy!




These are the simple days that I really treasure!  Kids had a blast and therefore, Matt and I smile!  As quoted by Alex "Mom, I really really like this day!" :)


No comments:

Post a Comment