Tuesday, January 15, 2013

No More Crib

Brecke is so excited for her big girl bed and it came today!!  She was even home in time to see the big truck deliver it!!


In preparation for a new look, big brother helped me paint the bottom half of Brecke's walls to a slightly darker shade of green.  He is a good little painter and would have like to do the whole thing all by himself if I would have trusted that the carpet and everything else wouldn't have also been painted!!


The new furniture is all set up, but where is that big truck going!?
Checking out the dresser 
Her first crawl up!  She was just so excited! She kept saying "my big girl bed, my big girl bed!"
She grabbed a book and settled right in 
Even let brother come up and read with her
One of the few times it will look this perfect! ;)

I would be lying if I didn't say it wasn't tough to take the nursery apart.  It was.  I tried not to think too hard about it as you never know what is in store.  Lots of wonderful memories of rocking and bouncing adorable babies in there!  I will say, I had TONS of stuffed stored in her closet.  Who would have ever known!?  Baby things really accumulate!


No comments:

Post a Comment