I have been wanting to take Alex to the new CAT Visitor's Center in Peoria since it has opened in October! I knew both he and Brecke would love crawling on all the equipment and how cool would it be to watch a movie in the bed of a HUGE mining truck that weighs over 14 tons and is 2.5 stories tall!?!
It fit the "construction" theme of this year's birthday too so it made sense to go! They enjoyed it as much as I thought they would and so did Mom & Dad!
 |
| The mining truck's tires were HUGE! |
 |
| When they found out it was his birthday...he got a free CAT hat! |
 |
She had to buckle herself EVERY time she got in a machine!
Guess we have taught her well! |
 |
| They didn't want to leave... |
No comments:
Post a Comment