So...today is his big day! It started with getting sung to at 6:30AM by his wife and kids! I am sure he probably would have preferred to sleep in until 9AM peacefully, but instead he got us! Aunt Pat and Grandma Lyn stayed overnight and we all went to church. The flowers on the alter were in honor of Alex and Matt's birthdays. They were very pretty and now I get to enjoy them at home this week! We ate a lunch of leftovers ;) and celebrated with another serenade and more cake and ice cream--and of course--a couple presents!
![]() |
| His mini Wyffels cake. |
![]() |
| Singing...again. |
![]() |
| Getting some "help" with the tape! |
![]() |
| I just love this one because they look like they are having a great time talking about whatever they are talking about! |
Matt played with his smoker again this afternoon and smoked us some ribs for supper. They were pretty good! I think I am going to enjoy the smoker too! ;)
Matt was born at 8:06 AM thirty-four years ago on an extremely (-17 degree) day! We are grateful he was!





No comments:
Post a Comment