Darla, a fellow mom from daycare, and I took our kids. Alex and Natalie--Class of 2026...did great. There were about 18 other kids, many from preschool and they enjoyed it. Done and home within 30 minutes.
Brecke and Brooklyn--Class of 2028...absolute CHOAS!!! Imagine about 24 two-year olds...Tears, kids screaming, parents sitting them down for them to only get back up and run to them, and parent sweating cuz the room we were in was not big. Absolute. Chaos. Darla and I were so proud of our girls. They just sat on the couch and took it all in. Brecke had 4 fingers--OK, her whole fist in her mouth chewing (she is getting another tooth) the whole time. Brooklyn actually stood up on the couch as if to say "SIT down, suck it up and let's do this"! Done and home in 45 minutes only because it finally came to the photographer saying "parents if you want your kid in the picture...you are going to have to sit them down and let them cry". Let's just say PHOTOSHOP!! If they can get all the kids actually in the picture--it will be amazing.
That will be the last time I participate in that. Good thing I don't have to pay anything and get a free 5x7 for memory sake!!! Wow!
Anyway, some pics of our future Falcons...
| Silly Falcons! |
No comments:
Post a Comment