So, I have come to terms with the fact that this is what happens when you live with a 2 year old little farmer with way too many tractors, trucks, semis, grain wagons, combines, implements, (you get the picture) in inventory...
 |
This is how we have to "park" things before we go to bed. Note...we do have the "beep, beep, beep" going on for each of these---AND they must be straight! Too bad this isn't everything...I might be able to handle it.
|
 |
My nice sunroom on any given day...
A combine didn't survive the drop off (yes into our bathroom sink). Please note the color. We don't have many "Red" machines around here. Thought it was funny that THAT one happened to be the one that crashed!!!
|
My master bedroom...random tractors and wagons everywhere...look hard--there is even one under the bed, I am guessing some little guy doesn't even know is there.
 |
| A grain wagon that has been backed up perfectly and left. The semi must have had to pick up another load. There was some spillage, see the lone corn kernel. Funny how I find those all over my house too! |
 |
| The top of our stairs outside his bedroom...parked in a perfect row. |
 |
| Lonely little red tractor under a table in our upstairs hallway... |
I remember when we were growing up, Heath would farm the living room. There were fields everywhere and we didn't dare step on them, because his perfect rows (left in the carpet) would be messed up. Mom couldn't even vacuum because he would have a meltdown.
ReplyDeleteI bet it really hurts when you don't notice a tractor and you accidentally step on it!
ReplyDeleteUmmm....is he trying to make some sort of statement with the red ones? In the sink? All by themselves under a shelf?? Alex, we need to talk. :)
ReplyDelete