I just love this picture. Sydney is so good with Alex and this is such a peaceful picture that makes me smile!
Matt stayed home with the kids one day and Alex has been going out to play by himself and staying close to the house where we can see him. Matt captured this moment (he just missed Alex laying on his belly next to her--that would have been cute too!). Alex calls her "hee hee" for "CC"...cuz Sydney is too hard to say right now!

We have a neighbor, bless her heart, that NEVER lets her 2 girls just go outside and be like Alex is in this picture. I think it is the weirdest thing! I let Logan go out by herself where like you guys I can watch her through the window and she and Dolly just have the best time being outside by themselves. Poor girls next door.
ReplyDelete