Friday, October 29, 2010

The Special Moments

September and October were a bit of a scheduling nightmare for us.  With harvest, Matt's job being busy, me having a big deadline at work, and then our daycare provider's father get sick and pass away, our daily routine was pulled out from under us for quite a while.

Luckily, we have flexible jobs that allow us to roll with the punches and a great Grandma and Nana to help.  My Mom came and stayed a couple of different times to help out.  Of course Alex was in heaven, and Matt and I were just plain thankful.  I am really glad that Alex has these chances to spend quality time with his grandparents.

I can only imagine what he is listening so intently to in this picture.  His Nana is a great teacher with lots of patience and it is fun for me to see him really soak things up!  I can remember that night watching them stroll.  They went down to see the river and on the way back I heard giggles and looked out to see them playing leap frog back up to the house and holding their arms out and flying!!  They BOTH were all smiles. Those are the important moments!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment