Friday, March 29, 2013

One of those simple things...

I have been so sick the last five days and during times like these, I really miss being with the kids.  Matt, bless his heart, has carried the load. He has taken them to the local restaurant for pancakes, he has taken them to the farm, decorated easter eggs, referred a fair share of brotherly-sisterly quarrels and yesterday took them out to play in what snow was left or should I say all of the mud that we have around.

In one of my rare breaks from lying in my bed, I saw them all out front taking the gator for a spin.  This is what I saw...

Not going anywhere--are wheels are spinning
"What is going on here???  Better get out and take a look."
I stepped outside to get these pictures and what I heard next made me laugh, but more importantly, made me smile deep inside!  
Alex: "Brecke scoot over and drive while I try and push"
Brecke: "It's working, Algee...it's working!!!
Alex: "Go Brecke! Go!"
Can't you just hear them!!??  LOVE!


1 comment:

  1. Great job of helping each other, Alex and Brecke! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete