What else are you going to do with 11.5 inches of snow except push it build snowmen and throw snowballs!
 |
| We decided to build them on our deck so we could see them from inside easily! |
 |
| Brecke insists on always building her own "mini" snowlady, and Daddy is alway willing to help! |
 |
| She was declaring something over and over and I wish I would have written it down so I could remember what it was. Hand on the hips type of declaration! |
 |
| I just love seeing her with him! |
 |
| Loves to make snow angels |
 |
| Is all about snow fights this year! Especially when he is 15 feet up in the air atop his mountain! |
 |
| 11.5 inches of snow and the next day...mud puddles everywhere! |
 |
| Putting the final touches on |
No comments:
Post a Comment