Friday, October 19, 2012

Cramped Quarters

This is Brecke's crib.

Yes--she sleeps with ALL of these contents each night.  How--I am not quite sure, but she does--all night long!  Now, I do do a quick straightening up each time I put her in, but she insists on moving them all down so they are at least right next to her.  There is no "storing" things at the end of the crib she doesn't use--trust me--I've tried.

Her FAVORITE book for the last month is Alex's Beginners Bible.  We read stories before bed, she reads some herself before she falls asleep and she wakes anytime between 5-6:15 to read more.  No one can say we aren't trying to raise a Christian young lady! ;)  It is hard for Matt and I to get upset at her for her early wakings and demands for us to turn on her light to read since all she wants to do is read her Bible!

1 comment:

  1. Time for a bigger bed so Brecke can add some more! Don't forget to get some sides for the new bed though!

    ReplyDelete