Our kids are big milk drinkers, but Brecke takes drinking milk to a different level for such a little person. She drinks about a gallon a week by herself and that is just at home. That doesn't include what she drinks when she is at daycare! She loves it! Our family doesn't do a lot of juice--not because we won't let them have it, but more because we just never offered it much (other than OJ) and therefore apple juice was never demanded! So...milk was always the go to drink!
When I would go to the grocery store people would always comment on all my milk in the cart. Normally I would always get 2 whole milks for Brecke, 2 2%s for Alex and then 2 skims for Matt and me. I surprised people when I said all that milk was only for my family of FOUR (not eight)!!!
Well, when Brecke turned two, she got to start drinking big brother's milk. They both thought that was pretty neat and I did too because it meant I could buy one less variety of milk!
Here she is with her LAST gallon of whole milk!! All gone!

No comments:
Post a Comment