Uncle Steve and Aunt Kelli came back to the US for a couple of weeks and the whole Barnard clan decided to take in a Cardinals game! The weather was absolutely perfect and we were in the shade the whole time. The nachos were excellent and the kids were well behaved (well, minus Matt having his Philly sandwich stolen since Alex ran away from him while he was waiting to pick it up).
Thanks to Darla, Natalie, and Brooklyn we were able to leave Brecke home and just take Alex. He was so excited, he had his clothes changed and shoes on before I could even think about getting ready! I had to laugh at him because I laid out a pair of shorts and his 3 Cardinal shirts he had and said he could pick. Before I knew it, he has 2 of the shirts on (layered), went up and got his Cardinal shorts and put those on instead of the nice ones I had picked out, AND went and got his Cardinals hat. He was decked out!! Mean Mom that I am...I made him shed some of the gear!
 |
Alex could not WAIT to see Aunt Kelli. He absolutely loves her and looked at
me sheepishly and was like can I go sit on her lap?? |
 |
| Silly Cousins! |
 |
| Hitching a ride! |
No comments:
Post a Comment