Alex...
- is really soaking so much up right now.
- He has become a storyteller, which I really enjoy. It is a milestone that we have waited a bit for, so it is fun to hear what he has to say. Not everything we can believe 100%, but he is a pretty funny guy! For some reason, he doesn't like it when i say he is a "silly guy"--doesn't like that label, but I think it is a great way to be.
- He says "now Mom, remember. Remember, Mom..." when he wants to be sure I will remember how something should be. He says it with such a confident voice and head nod! Too cute!
- He loves his back scratched/rubbed. Wonder where he gets that!!??
- Cutting with his scissors is a favorite pasttime
- Other funny sayings: Smokin Hot; Rock and Roll Dude; Party On
Brecke...
- she is all about singing. Her favorites: Jingle Bells, Twinkle Twinkle, ABCs, Jesus Loves Me, and Alex's preschool song.
- She has this thing with having to find JUST THE RIGHT spot to lay down and put on her diaper. Sometimes it can take 10 minutes for her to figure out where that spot is. It might be between the couch and ottoman; maybe over on the hardwood (not one inch of her can be on the area rug) by the great room windows; it might be up on the ottoman. Who knows--but she seems to have a method to her madness! Me--I think it is just independence!!!
- She loves being outside and always asks to see the moon! Her and her Daddy have a special moon finding time at night where they walk around until they can see it. I think it is adorable!
- loves to have her hair combed and it can now go into a ponytail!
Here are some cute pictures:



No comments:
Post a Comment