Saturday, March 24, 2012

ICK!

Brecke and I took the boys to the tractor that was parked at the Saybrook farm and they were going to drive it home.  She and I were headed ultimately to grocery store--one of my least favorite things to do.  We detoured to the kids consignment store where she filled her pants and of course, I didn't have the diaper bag...so she got me out of going to the store after all!  Home we headed...

Just as i pulled in the garage and went to get her out of her carseat, she threw up--twice.  The first I missed. The second I "caught" most of, but out came Brecke and out came her carseat.  She was just fine moments afterwards -- so I have no idea what caused it.  She thought helping take her carseat apart was the thing to do.  Her gagging mom and dad did not need the extra set of hands!

Anyway, here she is that afternoon in her very clean and disinfected carseat!  She thought she needed to drag it in and watch tv while sitting in it.

She looks pretty ill--doesn't she!!!???  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment