Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Love Doing Mom Things!

Alex's last year in preschool has been amazing! Matt and I couldn't have asked for a better experience for him!  He has come so far, loves his friends and has the best teachers! Mrs. Gooden has done an exceptional job of introducing these preschoolers to our community.  We have a fabulous little hospital here in town that offers a great field trip.  I was lucky enough to be able to go along!  Avery, Alex and I got to hang out for the morning on the visit.  They were great!

Did I mention they were SOOOO excited to ride a bus again!
The residents of the Annex (assisted living) provided the kids with their snacks and the kids
got to learn about the people that live there.
The maternity ward...they were so lucky that a gorgeous baby girl had just been born!
They loved staring at her through the window!
Learning about all the supplies that a hospital needs to carry
Getting to walk in the big deep freeze...see all the kids back in there!?

Alex's class of 4-year olds with all of their goodies!



No comments:

Post a Comment