Matt and I had a chance to head off to some warmer weather (Cancun) for five days. We told Alex we were going on an adventure like the "Cat in the Hat". He thought that was pretty cool and wants to go ride the airplane the next time! We enjoyed our time away. It was the first trip away together since Alex was born--so it was time. Thanks to Nana and Papa for coming and staying with the kids while we were gone.
My highlight was swimming with the dolphins--something I have always wanted to do. Here I am waiting for 2 dolphins to come up behind me, put their noses on my flexed feet and stiff legs and push me up and out of the water...it was SOOOO COOL! I can't even describe it! I got to spend about an hour just doing different things in the water with them. Definitely an experience I will remember!
"Shaking fins"
"Shaking fins"
A view from our room.
Getting ready to head out to the airport. Goodbye 80 degrees...hello 17 degrees and sleet. UGH...but it was sooo good to see the kids!


No comments:
Post a Comment