Saturday, January 1, 2011

Back at it...

I have decided I am going to streamline how I document my life and my kids'.  I am a journaler.  Always have been.  I have used journaling to document my life, my family's life, to deal with emotions and sort things out--there are many reasons I have journaled.  I would hate to know how many journals I have packed away.  I am also a huge picture taker.  I love, love, love to take pictures.  I guess I kind of have a fear of forgeting so many wonderful memories, so I use words and pictures to capture them.  Anyway, I am combining all that I do down to just a couple of things.

I keep a calendar for Brecke and her milestones.  I will keep this blog to talk about a little bit of anything and everything and to keep family members that live far away, updated on how my kids are growing up, and I am going to continue documenting Alex's "funny things"--things he does and now that he is talking more, I want to keep a list of the funny things he says.  So many moms have always said--I wish I had written down the funny things my kids said.  So I am going to make sure I try to do that.

So, stay tuned for what we have been up to...

No comments:

Post a Comment