Thursday, November 22, 2012

Very Thankful

This Thanksgiving we are thankful...
-that we ended up having my parents at our house for six days and ultimately were together for Thanksgiving rather than all of us being by ourselves


-that I got to have some mom and daughter time together and also a Nana, mom and Alex day!  We don't get to do that very often
-for getting to ride on a float!  Not something that a person gets to do very often!  Our new young adult class had a float in our little town's super awesome lighted parade!  It was lots of fun, the kids LOVED it, the weather was great, Nana and Papa were good sports and rode along, AND we won the "religious division"!!



-for our health.  When so many struggle with health concerns and through our very own scares this year...ultimately we are taking care of ourselves and are grateful for the health God has given the four of us.
-for our families...we really are blessed when you look around at those that are alone and missing their loved ones.
-for my grandma's cranberries!!  I think I have it mastered--two times in one week! Best thing...my son LOVES them ("don't take too much...Papa")!  At least I know the tradition will go one more generation! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment