4th of July was a HOT one this year! So much so, that we skipped the Sibley parade and instead Brett, Lindsey, and Brody came up and swam! Brody brought his super cool water slide!
Brecke's first time down took some coaching from Uncle Brett!! Notice the facial
expression and the way the hands and feet are clamped down as "brakes"!!!
Add caption
This is her 2nd and I think last time down that day! Follow the series of pictures below! :)
See opted for (proudly) manning the squirt gun the rest of the day!
Buddies! Or should I say TROUBLE!?! :)
Later in the day, we went to our friends, the Aberles, for supper and some playing.
The kids and their mini cones. Do they look TIRED or what!!! :)
After Aberles, we headed up to Sibley for the fireworks! It was a beautiful, calm night.
And my absolute favorite....
I am pretty sure I sat and stared at her more than I watched the firework show. It was just so precious! She laid right down in Daddy's cradled legs, cuddled up with her cool bottle of water, and fell right asleep. Not sure she really even saw any of the fireworks show. Think I saw her open one eye, look up and scowl like "I am trying to sleep--can you keep it down??!!"
It was a great day as a family!!! I treasure these days!
No comments:
Post a Comment