...they can be breathtaking.
I have been saying for about 3 weeks that I need to get pictures of the kids in the wheat field right next to our house before they come harvest it. It is always so pretty to see in the middle of summer. I came to the realization that Brecke would be too short to stand in the middle of the wheat field, so it was down to Alex. Matt is gone this week and that means a couple of things for Alex and I: 1) he always gets to stay up a bit later and 2) he and I sit on the couch and I slice an apple slice by slice and we eat an apple together. Well, tonight the routine was interrupted. As the sun was setting, I just happened to look out and say to myself "DO IT NOW, so I ran up and grabbed a shirt for Alex, threw it over the railing and said put this on and grab your flip flops! You should have seen how big his eyes got! He was like "what are we doing Mommy???" I said just put your shirt on and leave your jammie pants on. So out we went. He just couldn't figure it out.
I picked him up and plopped him in the field. After about 30 pictures, I got one...maybe two good ones. Here are two of my favorites. Same picture--different edits.


No comments:
Post a Comment