Monday, February 6, 2012

Lots of Love in the House!

Both kids are at such a loving stage right now--different stages, but each so meaningful in their own way.

Alex: He is really starting to understand other people's emotions.  He is comforting when someone is sad, sick or hurt.  He is a back patter.  Love that!  He is also really into kissing!  Brecke and I get LOTS of kisses.  Some purposeful--some for no reason at all!  No complaints here!  Sometimes he will just come over and kiss all the way up and down my arms--now that is a lot of kisses!

Brecke: She has started to say "love you mom (or dad)" or "love you" and LOVES puckering up and giving kisses.  Mostly because she has learned how to make the "smacking" noise!  Too cute!  Brecke has always been a hugger.  Personally, I don't think there is a better feeling.  She also likes to pat my back.  Seems like such a mature gesture to say "everything will be ok".  I just smile and soak it all in!

Of course they both have been smothered in kisses by me since the day I met them!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment